AcademicBlue℠ Benefit Information
- Plan Highlights - Domestic - Eligibility, How to Enroll, Benefits, Premium and Dates
- Plan Highlights - International - Eligibility, How to Enroll, Benefits, Premium and Dates
- Plan Highlights - IEP - Eligibility, How to Enroll, Benefits, Premium and Dates
- Plan Highlights - Meadows - Eligibility, How to Enroll, Benefits, Premium and Dates
- Brochure - Comprehensive Guide to your Benefits
- Master Policy
- Dental Master Policy
- BCBSTX Optional Dental Plan - A 12-month waiting period may apply.
- Birth Control Covered at 100%
- Academic Emergency Services - Medical, Evacuation, Repatriation, services and benefits
- Texas Pediatric Dental - Included in your medical plan
- Texas Pediatric Vision - Included in your medical plan
Academic Blue℠ Advantages of Membership
Health Insurance Plan Information
IEP Students will now be automatically enrolled and the premium charged to your student account. For questions please call the SMU Insurance Coordinator. If you wish to enroll in dental coverage or enroll dependents, please complete the enrollment form below.
Students with dependents who wish to have dental coverage must complete the Dependent/Spouse Enrollment Form with complete payment information
The Spring 18-19 waiver deadline ended on 2/7/2019. The online waiver system can no longer accept new waiver requests.
Information for Parents
What you need to know about your Student Health Insurance Plan